Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Books, Games, and Tag

I was tagged by Marty Andrade for the following exercise:

Total number of books owned, ever:

I am going to estimate 350. I will attribute 100 of those to the military, with another 100 for college and law school. The remainder are just from here and there. Does this make me illiterate?

Last book I bought:

Freakonomics. I read part of it for free on my fishing trip (see a couple of posts below) and I want to finish it. Very interesting.

Last book I read:

Dan Cohen, Anonymous Source. Be sure to read the companion book from Elliot Rothenberg. These are two Minnesota-boy-wins-at-the-Supreme-Court books. Beyond the Burning Cross (below) is another one.

Five books that mean a lot to me:

The Holy Bible
Judith Viorst, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Betty Biesterveld, Peter's Wagon
Peggy Noonan, What I Saw at the Revolution
Ed Cleary, Beyond the Burning Cross

That's what I thought of. So sue me.

The following personnel should consider themselves tagged:

Bart Ashman (blogless, so comments section will do)
Derek Jensen
Captain Capitalism
Gene Allen
Robineus

Please feel free to taunt them if they fail to accept the mission.

UPDATE:

Additional tags:

Honorable G. Barry Anderson
Scott Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home