Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Democrat, Farmer, and Labor?

Here is a story on Dean Johnson's statements to church leaders about alleged statements by Supreme Court justices. Check out how blogger Eva Young is described:

Eva Young, a DFL activist who attended the December meeting at Bethlehem, said Johnson did say that Blatz had told him they would not hear the case, but "I didn't think about it at the time. Now that I think of it, that was a weird thing to say. On the other hand, people do have informal conversations. I think that's all this was.

I am not on the "ban Eva" bandwagon. But is this a mistake regarding her party affiliation?

UPDATE 12:01am Thursday: The newspaper changed it to erase the DFL label.

1 Comments:

Blogger lloydletta said...

Thanks for letting me know Peter.

March 16, 2006 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home