Monday, July 10, 2006

Kindest, Bravest, and Warmest

Hey Cygnets (new term I coined for my fans), you need to vote for me in the guest blogging contest at SCSU Scholars. Include in your comments the following:

Peter Swanson is the bravest, kindest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. He should get the guest blogging gig.
(from the Manchurian Candidate)

UPDATE: It looks like there is an online poll here on the top of the page of SCSU Scholars (scroll down for Firefox users). You can still do the Manchurian Candidate thing.

All ten of you Cygnets need to vote!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

I enjoyed your blog and King will do well to have you post at his place. But to borrow a phrase from the last election “I have better hair” (I think).

All joking aside, you mind if I add you to the Lamplighter blog roll?

Mike

July 10, 2006 11:32 PM  
Blogger King said...

I have to say I enjoy this contest more than any of you.

Peter, on my Firefox the poll is at the top, but perhaps you're running 640x480, in which case I see it does. Sorry!

July 11, 2006 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home