It is time again for the annual Academy Awards death montage. Which departed person will get the most applause in this year's telecast? Here are my predictions:
Behind the Camera
1. Robert Altman (M*A*S*H will be shown)
2. Cartoon Pioneer Joseph Barbera
3. Iwoa Takamoto - Animator for Scooby Doo
1. Peter Boyle (Young Frankenstein will be shown)
2. Jack Palance (one-armed pushups will be shown)
3. Bruno Kirby (Godfather II scene with DeNiro will be shown)
Honorable mention, but probably not as much applause - Jack Warden, Red Buttons, June Allyson, Glenn Ford
I recommend taping the show and skipping everything except the death montage and Eddie Murphy's possible award.
That is all.
Labels: award show death montage